CommtechWireless is a leading provider of Clinical Alert Notifications
In 2008 Buzza negotiated the trade sale of Commtech Wireless to Amcom Software and continued as General Manager for eighteen months post acquisition.
Prior to the acquisition, Buzza was the principal shareholder, CEO and Chief Technologist of the company and was responsible for strategic planning, technology development and administration of the company’s affairs.
Buzza’s leadership saw the company maintain an average revenue growth of 57% per annum for the past decade and provided continued profitability without the requirement of external finance.
- Developed 7,500 customers located in 53 countries
- Establishment of 1,200 resellers worldwide
- Employed fifty staff generating revenues of ten million dollars annually, with an average EBITDA of 10%
- Securing a $US1.10m development contract from the United States Secret Service for the protection of the President of the United States
- Securing a $AUD3.5m supply contract to Vodafone UK
- Securing a $USD1.0m project for Eire County Fire Department for the deployment of a county wide emergency communication system
- Securing an AusIndustry Research & Development Grant for a $AUD1.6m software and electronics development to develop a Universal Messaging Router for medical devices (“The Fusion Series”)
- The successful innovation, design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of CommtechMessenger and the Fusion Series
- Successful completion of the trade sale to Amcom Software
- Successful integration of Commtech Wireless into Amcom Software maintaining growth and profitability through the integration process
- Implementation of a global Customer Manager Relationship (CRM) utilizing Microsoft CRM
- Awarded the Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” in Western Australia in the Technology, Communications, E-commerce & Life Sciences category